ROTC National Scholarship application submission is open.
Current application round will close February 4th 2021, talk to an ROTC Advisor if you need advice. The ROTC National Scholarship is a four-year tuition scholarship program, awarded to high school seniors who are interested.
For more information visit - https://www.goarmy.com/rotc/high-school-students/four-year-scholarship.html
- Golden Apple Scholarship APPLICATION IS NOW OPEN!
- The Golden Apple Scholars of Illinois program is a teacher preparation and tuition assistance program for high school seniors who want to become teachers in the state of Illinois.
- Tuition assistance, up to $23,000
- Paid Scholar Institutes that include courses and extensive classroom/work experience
- Academic and social-emotional support
- Job placement assistance
- Mentoring from our award-winning teaching faculty
For more information visit- https://www.goldenapple.org/scholars
- The graduation rate for the cadets in the Gurdon S. Hubbard High School JROTC program is normally 96%+ with 2019’s class achieving a 97.6% graduation rate.
- The 2019 graduating cadets earned a $1.2+ million in academic as well as merit scholarships and grants
- The GPA and average ACT/SAT score of our program’s cadets are above the general population of students at Hubbard High School.