SY 2020-21 Army Instructors (AI):
SSG Davis, Burundi- email@example.com
SFC Jackson, Glenn D. - firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Army Instructor (SAI):
(SAI) LTC Zimmerlie, Steven- email@example.com
History about our program:
- School year 1979-1980 was the first year for the Hubbard High School JROTC Program.
- 1995 - Start of the exhibition drill teams.
- 1997 - First invitation to the National High School Drill Team Championships in Daytona Beach Florida.
- SY 1996-1997 - First top three finish for the Gurdon S. Hubbard High School JROTC Program.
- Varsity City Drill Champions 4 PEAT (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- LET 1 City Drill Champs 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020
Former Hubbard Senior Army Instructors and Army Instructors
- 1SG Robert W. McCray (First Year of Program 1979/1980) Was by himself when the program opened.
- 1SG George C. Parker Jr. (Second Longest serving SAI)
- LTC Donald Baldridge
- LTC John S. Wargo (Longest serving SAI)
- LTC Steven Zimmerle (Current)
- 1SG Samuel White
- SFC Henson Maitland
- 1SG Devin Jackson
- SFC Thomas Molina
- SFC Morris Jones
- SFC Willie E. Ford
- SFC Glenn D. Jackson (Jackson)
- SFC Harrell Seandra M.
- SSG Burundi Davis (Jackson)
The Freshman Drill Team meets every Weekday Monday-Friday to practice at 7AM while the Freshman Color Guard meets weekly Monday-Thursday from 3:15-4:30 p.m.
LET I (2019) CITY WIDE DRILL/ COLOR GUARD COMPETITION
Hubbard Won first place overall!
Holiday Food Drive : Gurdon S Hubbard Cadets collected over 1,000 items for families and veterans in need
Service Learning Hours Opportunities:
- Patrick Day Parade - March with us on March 16
- Holiday Food drives
- Columbus Day Parade - March with us on October 8
- Memorial Day Parade- March with us on May 25
- Blood Drive - Gurdon S. Hubbard high school helps collect blood to save people's life
- Chorus/Band concert details
- Color Guard Details
- Report Card Pick- Up Detail