- Increase the academic performance and preparation for post-secondary education.
- Increase the rate of high school graduation and participation in post-secondary education.
- Increase GEAR UP students and their families’ knowledge of post-secondary education options, preparation, and financing.
- In-school Instruction
- Student Development Seminars
- Content Tutoring
- English, Math, and Science Advance Placement Courses
- Saturday Activities, including Early Credit
- Summer Programs
- College Readiness Programs
- Parent Programs
- Teacher Professional Development
- Creates a social context for collaborative learning, performance-based assessments, and work experiences.
- Develops opportunities for rigorous academic preparation.
- Develops opportunities for the creation of knowledge and inquiry in the school and community.
- Supports student learning by enhancing students’ engagement in the creation of their own knowledge.
- Increases student and parent awareness of post-secondary education and career options to promote college attendance.
Visit our office room 108 or call 773-535-2214
Hubbard Gear Up Team